MJS Door Entry Systems
- Card and code via keypad entry - forgotten your card, no problem, enter your code instead
- Multiple doors, multiple sites - designed to work at any site anywhere in the world (just needs an Internet connection)
- TCP/IP based - no need for special cable connections to doors
- Suited to multiple types of site - school, club, accomodation, business, factory, home
- Low cost installs - based on low cost components and no need for special cabling, costs are kept low
- Portability - the controller for a door can be moved anywhere in the world and fitted to another door, it will still work
Based on the same entry cards, additional services can be integrated at very low cost:
- Staff in/out display
- Time sheets
- Payment via credit system (coffee, vending, on-line booking of events, organisation meals, organisation transport)
- Light control
Based on off-the-shelf components (Raspberry Pi and a range of microcontroller modules) with a variety of MJS software, costs are kept to a minimum, spares are readily available and timeframes from concept to fulfilment are kept narrow.
We guarentee parts will be maintained for the duration of the product’s manufacture and for a period of five years thereafter. Where original component parts are no longer available, an upgraded version will be offered during that period.